Full-time position (2 positions available)
Location: Hempstead, NY
• Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols;
• Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating and draping patient;
• Provides information to patients and employees by answering questions and requests;
• Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area, positioning instruments for dentist’s access;
• Suctioning, passing instruments;
• Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the patient’s mouth, and pouring, trimming and polishing study casts;
• Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances;
• Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions;
• Documents dental care services and records treatment information by charting in patient records;
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential;
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations;
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols;
• Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
• Exercises knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
• At least 6 months of experience as Dental Orthodontic Assistant/Dental Tech/Dental Hygienist/all related.
• Minimum Vocational/Post-secondary Certificate/Diploma in Dental Technicians or related.
To be determined at the job interview.
Please send your detailed resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday||8:30AM – 6:00PM|
|Tuesday||7:30AM – 6:00PM|
|Wednesday||7:30AM – 6:00PM|
|Thursday||7:30AM – 6:00PM|
|Friday||7:30AM – 4:30PM|