For my no fault accident injury, it was difficult to find a dentist in my area that would take my case. When I searched for help, accident dentists group was there to help me. They found me a dentist 4 miles from my home.
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center – Dental Anesthesia Residency
July 2014-July 2016
Montefiore Medical Center – Pediatric Dentistry Residency
July 2010-July 2012
Augusta University – Dental School
August 2006- July 2010
Greenpoint Pediatric Dentistry – Owner
July 2017 – Present
- Provide dental care to pediatric patients
- Provide dental care to special needs patients of all ages
- Provide general anesthesia services for patients at least age 3.5 years and 35lbs.
- Provide conscious sedation for all ages if ASA 1 or 2
Interfaith Medical Center – Chief of Dental Anesthesiology & Attending: Department of Pediatric Dentistry
Contact: Dr. David Miller: 718-613-4000
July 2016 – September 2018
- Provide procedures in the operating room
- Provided anesthesia for patients receiving dental and oral surgery procedures in the dental clinic’s anesthesia suite
- Provided consultations for patients requesting anesthesia for their procedures.
- Lectured residents about pediatric dentistry and anesthesiology
- Oversaw pediatric and special needs patients and instructed and supervised residents treating these patients
Smile Design Manhattan – Dentist Anesthesiologist
Contact: Dr. Lee Gause: 212-421-3418
July 2017 – Present
- Provide anesthesia for Dr. Gause’s cosmetic dentistry patients
Bright Smiles of Burlington County – Dentist Anesthesiologist
Contact: Dr. Richard Dela Rosa 609-844-3053
August 2012 – July 2014
- Provide anesthesia for pediatric and special needs dental patients.
- Lead author for chapters on Pediatric Sedation and Anesthesia for Special Needs Patients for upcoming text.
- Publication in the New York State Dental Journal and Pulse Magazine, 1st nationally in the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology’s 2016 Graduate Essay Contest, 3rd nationally in the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology’s poster competition.
- College: Graydon L. Ware Award for Most Outstanding Biology Major
- Dental School: Pat Patterson Scholarship Award, Ty Cobb Scholarship Award, Grover C. Hunter Scholarship Award, Dr. Gerald and Beatrice Loft Scholarship Award
When I injured my teeth at the construction site, I knew that it would be difficult to get help. When i found out about the accident dentists group, I knew I was in good hands. They helped me every step of the way. Thanks!
I was in a very bad car accident. The driver fell asleep at the wheel and T-boned me. I lost 6 of my front teeth. No fault dentists are hard to find! Without these guys, I wouldn’t have been able to smile. Thank you so much.