For my no fault accident injury, it was difficult to find a dentist in my area that would take my case. When I searched for help, accident dentists group was there to help me. They found me a dentist 4 miles from my home.
General Practice Residency (2019)
James M. Rozanski Mohawk Valley Health System – Utica, NY
Case Western Reserve University (2018) School of Dental Medicine － Cleveland, OH
Arizona State University, Glendale, AZ (2012)
Bachelor of Science: Life Science – Graduated Summa Cum Laude GPA: 3.84
Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ (Credit hours: 4) / Phoenix, AZ (Credit hours: 14) (2009)
Washington High, Phoenix, AZ (2008) Graduated top 7% of class, National Honor Society
The Free Medical Clinic of Greater Cleveland 03/2016 to 05/2018
- Volunteered at the free clinic preforming injections and simple extractions
- Provided and managed direct patient care, including examinations, diagnoses, and restorative procedures for a diverse patients population
- Diagnosed patients’ dental conditions and educated patients on oral health as well as perform oral treatments
CWRU – Lunch and Learns 10/2014 to 04/2018
- Attended various meeting and listen to many guest speakers throughout the first three years of dental school
19th Ave Dental Care － Phoenix, Arizona 02/2014 to 07/2018
- Volunteer at a private practice during my school breaks including spring, summer and winter holidays
- Coordinated patients admission, take medical history, chart, x-rays and give oral health instructions
- Worked closely with the healthcare team to assess treatment options and effective execute treatment plans in accordance with best practices
Care Alliance Health Center 03/2018
- Worked side by side with doctors to provide dental care to under privileged patients
- Work included head and neck cancer screenings, restorative work, prosthodontics, prophy’s and OHI
Give Kids a Smile 02/2014 to 05/2018
- Participated at a school event to examine elementary school children oral health and educated them on the importance of brushing and flossing every day
- Utica New York 2018 Boilermaker 15k run – Medical Staff
- Special Olympics-Special Smiles Bocce Tournament: Featured in NYSDA Newsletter October 2018, Provided free dental exams and education to athletes.
- Out of the Darkness Walk- Raised awareness for suicide prevention in Central New York Kids and Family Paint
- Event at St. Luke’s Home- Setting up, Cleaning and participating in Paint event
When I injured my teeth at the construction site, I knew that it would be difficult to get help. When i found out about the accident dentists group, I knew I was in good hands. They helped me every step of the way. Thanks!
I was in a very bad car accident. The driver fell asleep at the wheel and T-boned me. I lost 6 of my front teeth. No fault dentists are hard to find! Without these guys, I wouldn’t have been able to smile. Thank you so much.